The officers of the Ludlow Police Department are empowered to fairly and diligently enforce all laws bringing to justice those who violate them. The Departments strives to improve the quality of life by reducing crime and the fear of crime through a dedicated partnership with the community and endeavor to offer uncompromising personalized service to citizens.
The mission of the Ludlow Police Department is to protect life and property, and to provide a feeling of safety and security in the community through fair and impartial enforcement of the law, community partnerships and creative problem solving.
The Ludlow Police Department embraces the challenge of change and builds community trust while continually enhancing the safety, environment, quality of life and economic vitality of Ludlow’s historic and diverse communities and neighborhoods.
Core Values Statement:
- Fairness: We show fairness, respect and courtesy to others.
- Innovation: We encourage imaginative and creative problem solving thinking to arrive at solutions. We use our best judgment to overcome obstacles.
- Integrity: We are ethical and work hard to maintain the public trust.
- Performance: We are solution oriented. We respond quickly to issues, concerns and problems. We recognize and reward good work.
- Responsibility: We are responsible for our actions and commitments, individually and as a member of a solid team.
- Teamwork: We believe in using teams to solve problems. We communicate openly and listen actively. We encourage each other to cross train and learn new skills.
- Trust: We commit ourselves to building trust and being trustworthy. We are loyal to the City and to each other.
The Ludlow Police Department provides police protection to the city and citizens of Ludlow, Kentucky. Office hours for this department are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Non-moving Citations are to be paid at the Ludlow City Building (51 Elm Street). Acceptable forms of payment are cash, check, and money order. The City of Ludlow also accepts credit and debit card payments, but payment in these forms require an additional fee.
*If you should need a copy of a citation, please contact the Ludlow Police Department or visit their office located at 51 Elm Street in Ludlow, KY (along Route 8). The Police Department is located on the lower level of the Ludlow Municipal Building.
Ludlow Police Department
PO Box 16188
51 Elm Street
Ludlow, KY 41016
General Phone: (859) 261-8186
Facsimile: (859) 392-2874